This engraving is based in my photograph which you can see beneath (posted here in this blog). It is a work of a friend who is an artist (Ioanna Zikidou).
Searching my old negatives I found this image shot December 1994 in Bucharest Romania. Quite interesting part is the gaze of the man in the right, who is the only one who saw me taking this picture. The film is 100 ASA Azomures (Romanian company producing photographic films) but the grain is due to the film quality and film developing (the chemical used was also by Azomures).
From this tradition in 2010 we have presented photo here. The following video demonstrates this tradition:
This image (shot by a 400ASA film pushed at 1600ASA) is selected from the following set of images:
The same scene in digital color (Nikon D700) at 6400 ISO is here:
In this image it is interesting the landscape and the composition between the pipeline and the river. According to the gps data of the color photo (shot by the digital camera - this one is shot by film) the position of this shot is here. The image has been selected from the following set of images:
The landscape in color (shot by digital camera, the above photo is shot by b&w film) is this one:
The music in this video is from the Swedish musician Cvijaxo and the Finnish musician Frozen Silence. The music in under creative common license and you can find it for download in the website of jamendo:
- Argument from the album Last film I saw of the musician Cvijaxo.
- Hero from the album Last film I saw of the musician Cvijaxo.
- Loneliness from the album Frozen Silence of the musician Frozen Silence.
- Midwives from the album Frozen Silence of the musician Frozen Silence.
- Stream 1 - 5 from the album Streams of the musician Frozen Silence.
This is the second video from the Iran trip. You can see scenes from the cities: Kerman, archaeological place of Persepolis, Shiraz and Yazd.
The music in this video is from the Belgium musician Ehma (the music is under creative commons license) and you can find them in the website of jamendo:
- Le chant des sirènes part I from the album La plage de Blâne-est.
- La danse de Fatima from the album Les murailles d'Ismar.
- Les adieux à Blane-Est from the album Les adieux à Blane-Est.
- Les parapluies from the album Les adieux à Blane-Est.
Istanbul (Turkey) to Tehran is 3.000 kms, 3 days, 2 trains (one turkish and one iran), crossing lake van by ship. The cost of the ticket is 50 euros including sleeping in a 4 people compartment .
The video is under creative commons license 3.0 share-alike non-commercial and the music used is by a Serbian and a Swiss artist (music is also under creative commons licenses):