20071019

13..17-Oct-2007: from Moscow with love: ggia's personal photos.

The above photograph is from Kremlin, in Moscow (night shot with a simple digital camera, the white spots is because it was snowing).

In the rest of this post you will see personal photographs (shot by a cheap digital camera) that they are not interesting artistically speaking. You can see how I look like (for the people that they don't know me personally).. ;-).
In the above photo you see the grave of the pioneer (in montage) Russian film director Sergei Einsenstein.
All these people are people that I meet on the street and I took pictures of them in black & white film (we will see some photos of them in the next posts). All the photos are from the street market next to the metro station Petrovsko (in Moscow) with an exception of the last photograph that is from the house of Lenin (outside Moscow).In the first photo you can see Lewis (UK) and in the second Jamal (Malaysia), they were my room mates in the hostel that I have stayed in Moscow. I will write more practical details about this hostel in a post the upcoming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment