20080125

Aug-2007: 2 photographers in Guča/Serbia, different aesthetics - Crhristo Lamprinidis.

A few days ago I received a comment in the Greek version of this blog in the post: "Guča - Serbia Aug-2007: Black & white images, part 5/5 from Christos "I think that we were photographing togehter..!"

Looking to the photos of Christos from Guča I see that both of us we were at the brass band festival in Serbia and in 2 situations we were photographing together without knowing each other. Since we didn't met in Serbia, we finally met through internet ;-).

The photographs of Christos from Guča (and a short biography of him) there are in his web site http://www.photofolio.gr/ (unfortunately in Greek language only):

Lets see some of the photos that we shot together: Do you remember the following photo from my post: "Guča/Serbia Aug-2007: Black and white images, part 5/5."?
Here are 2 photographs from Christos from the same dancer. Some differences in the photos (also aesthetically) is in the way that they have been shoot. I used normal/standard lens but Christos used telephoto/zoom-lens.
Do you remember the following photo from my post: "Guča/Serbia Aug-2007: Black and white images, part 2/5."?
Here is a photo of Christs of the same subject. My photographs are with normal/standard lens but Christos used wideangle lens. Here are 2 photographs that you can see also me doing photoing ;-), shooting the above images ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment